About the Post

Author Information

Treegloo Handcrafted iPad Case

Customize your iPad by designing your own case with Treegloo, build-to-order iPad cases with sustainability in mind. Stand out by choosing color and designs for each component of the case — from the cover, to the frame finish, and down to the color or print for the liner. These moleskin styles cases are handcrafted in the US with eco-friendly materials, all of which are also US-made.

The cases are built with animal-friendly artificial leather, high-quality liners and US-grown pine. Each frame is precision mitered for access to all the ports and securely holds the iPad in place. If you want even more personalization, contact the Treegloo team to have your logo or special design implemented on your case.

Living up to their motto “Sustainable by Design,” Treegloo aims to maintain a sustainable environment and economy. Turn around time for these handmade cases are 5-7 days for production, and pricing begins at only $35.

Images courtesy of Treegloo.

[rating:4]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to “Treegloo Handcrafted iPad Case”

1. Stephen #

Has anyone even been able to try these out yet? I’ve yet to find an actual review. How securely does the ipad fit?

September 15, 2010 at 5:31 pm
  2. JC #

I bought one and they fit snugly and work well. I had a problem with one of the first one’s they made, but they took it back and the new one is great. It is like a dodo case, but cheaper: there is a band that keeps the cover closed when not in use; it fits snugly inside the wood internal frame; and you can choose some cool liners — I chose a NYC subway map (it looks like a vintage map from 60′s)

September 27, 2010 at 5:30 pm
  3. Robert #

I found out about this from here and just received the it today. This case is amazing! I got the black wood with red suede and it’s like and jewelry box! The best is that the suede holds the ipad tight so no scrtach from the wood!

September 27, 2010 at 6:46 pm
  4. Steven #

After much research I decided to order a cover for my IPad 2. I choose to go with Treegloo Products. They stated it was 2-4 weeks on their website. I placed my order and paid on May 4th. My confirmation email on my order from Treegloo Products thanked me for my order and also stated that my order would ship within 2-4 weeks. So 2 weeks from that date would be May 18th. I am not one of those people that start calling and bothering a company at the 2 week point. The 4 week point would be June 1st. I emailed Treegloo products than and ask for an update on my order. They emailed me back and stated that my cover would ship between June 7-8th. Will the evening of the 8th had come and I had not heard back so once again I emailed them. They emailed me back and apologized and said they would expedite my shipping when my order was shipping. They stated that my order would ship between June 16-18th. This is now 6 ½ weeks from my order that was suppose to ship in 2-4 weeks. Will it is now June 20th and I still do not have a product or shipping information. I emailed Treegloo and asked for a full refund due to their lack of ability to supply my order in a timely manner, based on their delivery dates. I was ok waiting their initial 2-4 weeks but I am not willing to wait any longer. The responded with “Your book and frame is complete and is pending final assembly. Your case will be shipping out as expected.” I do not know what they mean by expected. I expected this by June 1st. They still have not supplied me with any shipping information. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I would highly recommend ordering from someone anyone else.

June 22, 2011 at 6:58 pm
  5. David ready #

Has anyone tried the patsonscase? i came across it a few weeks back! its the same as the treegloo case but looks much nicer and better made! http://www.patsonscase.com

June 23, 2011 at 9:43 pm
  6. Geoff Talbot #

Thanks David. I’m really thinking of getting one i was going to get one from treegloo but was put off by the long dispatch and shipping times to the UK so this ticks all the boxes!

June 29, 2011 at 4:36 pm
  7. Ordered a Patsons case last week, got delivered yesterday! I went for the black exterior with bright blue interior. I’m really impressed with it, the build quality is fantastic and it looks really stunning! Excellent customer service too.

July 6, 2011 at 7:41 am
  8. John Hansford #

I finally got my Treegloo case in after 3 weeks of finding on here and have to say it was more than worth the wait time. The build quality is simply incredible and unlike all the mass production case makers out there I could pick a color combination I wanted :-)

Customer service was quite welcoming, they are very down to earth and even answered a slew of questions with a humours tone. Something that surprised me was that the standard way of shipping with them is FedEX so I got a tracking number rather than dealing with USPS.

August 29, 2011 at 3:04 am
  9. Shannon #

Similar experience to Steven above. Placed my order, waited. I am now nine weeks from order date. Three separate times I was quoted another one to one and a half weeks. Asked for a refund and now treegloo has stopped responding to my emails entirely. I know many are happy with the case once they get it but I do not recommend. You may never get the case and then be out the purchase price and shipping.

September 10, 2011 at 5:47 am